What's in it for YOU?
This October, we’d like to invite you to PEO Leadership’s 8 Week SLG (Senior Leadership Group) Executive Program focused on Unleashing Your Leadership Potential and Your Organization’s trajectory to Success.
What is PEO Leadership?
- It is an exclusive leadership community focused on helping thousands of CEOs and their executives realize their personal, professional and organizational growth objectives
- the Senior Leadership Group (SLG) at PEO Leadership is comprised of senior leaders that are committed to evolving their career in key areas of leadership, operational excellence, teamwork, communication, and growth.
About our 8 week (4 x 2 hour sessions) Executive Program:
- You will meet one-on-one with a highly respected and accomplished Executive Advisor and speak about what success looks like for you, utilizing our holistic approach to leadership, focused on your business, career, health, wealth and family/relationships.
- Experience your own Personal Advisory Board over 4 virtual meetings (every 2 weeks for 2 hours each) in an objective, trusted environment, where you will discuss important issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Network with some of Canada’s finest business leaders representing some of the world’s recognizable brands such as Crayola, Umbra, Nestle, Miele and more.
This is your opportunity to experience what its like to leverage the collective wisdom and power of a leadership community intent on enabling YOU and YOUR organization to succeed. The cost to participate is $1000 CDN, which can be applied to your membership fees if you decide to join our community.
Our next session begins the week of October 18th and enrollment is limited. Apply now! If you have any questions, please contact Kelly May at email@example.com or call 416-637-0299 ext. 222. We look forward to seeing you soon!